Nanotech publications-nonfiction

Charles000@aol.com
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 02:54:14 -0400

Subject: Nanotechnology publications-nonfiction
From: charles000@aol.com (Charles Ostman)
To: nanotech@cs.rutgers.edu

Nanotechnology - Nonfiction
Addition to nonfiction bibliography
charles000@aol.com
http://FractalWorld.com/FractalWorld/nworld1.html

Recently, I had sent in a list of non-fiction, technical
reference books on nanotechnology. My apologies for my
oversight in not inlcuding:

Prospects in Nanotechnology - Toward Molecular Manufacturing
Markus Krummenacker and James Lewis
ISBN# 0 471 30914 1

On an anecdotal note, I have worked with Markus personally
formerly at Nanothinc, SF, and this individual is a world
class chemist, and also an absolute devotee to the realm of
applied nanotechnology as a manufacturing process.

Sincerely
Charles Ostman