_Ishmael_ by Daniel Quinn (fwd)

Sean Morgan (sean@lucifer.com)
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 23:23:02 -0700

Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 15:37:47 -0500
From: bearpaw@world.std.com (bearpaw)
Subject: RE: Nanotechnology in Science Fiction V2.1
Newsgroups: sci.nanotech

anthony@lexis-nexis.com (Anthony Napier) writes:
>ISHMAEL by Daniel Quinn
>A reference in a news posting stated:
>The novel is available only on computer disk, but all who buy it
>may add comments, copy and distribute the disk.
>{Unknown if this is posted on the net or where it is available}

FYI, this is incorrect. _Ishmael_ is available in paperback form from
Bantam Doubleday Dell (ISBN 0553375407), and I've seen it in many
bookstores. I haven't seen the digital edition and I don't know
whether it's legal or not. I *do* recommend buying the book. It's
excellent.

Bearpaw

+---------- Bearpaw MacDonald bearpaw@world.std.com ----------+
| http://world.std.com/~bearpaw/ |
| "You can believe anything you want. The universe is not obliged |
\ to keep a straight face." -- Solomon Short /

Sean Morgan (sean@lucifer.com) | "No man whose testicles have been
http://www.lucifer.com/~sean/ | may become a member of the assembly of