Re: virus: Virus officially hyper-weird!

David McFadzean (dbm@merak.com)
Sun, 27 Aug 1995 18:05:32 -0600

At 01:18 PM 8/25/95 -0700, Twirlip of Greymist wrote:

>Great. General semantics wasn't bad enough; I now have general systems
>theory, which I also know nothing about. I don't remember a site
>reference, either, unless the reviewer is referring to the spontaneous
>order/ complexity theme.

The Pricipia Cybernetica Project is all about systems theory
(http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/).

>What's with all the incomplete essays, anyway? Are they to be completed
>by David or the list, and if the latter screened by whom?

Those are essays I am planning on writing in the future with help
from the list. I think we will be ready to start on Systemantics
(Virus theory of meaning) right after we hammer out the Maxims.

--
David McFadzean                 dbm@merak.com
Memetic Engineer                http://www.merak.com/~dbm/